2020 Fremantle Masters LLCC
Fremantle Masters Swimming Club invites you to their 2020 LiveLighter Club Challenge Series Meet to be held on Sunday, 15th November, at Fremantle Leisure Centre, Shuffrey Street, Fremantle. This will be a long course meet.
Warm Up from 8.00 am to 8.45 am
Meet starts at 8.45am
1. 50m Butterfly 2. 50m Freestyle 3. 50m Breast 4. 50m Back
(Please choose up to 3 of these events (Note: all 50 m events are mixed).
5. 4 x 50m Mixed Free Relay
6. 4 x 50m Mixed Medley Relay
7. 4 x 50m Mixed Novelty Relay (mixed clubs, if time permits)
(Please choose one, two or all three relays!)
The meet is OPEN to all Master’s Swimmers and will be limited to the first 140 swimmers who nominate.
This is a popular event so get your entries in early to avoid missing out!
• Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
• Swimmers may participate in 3 events and any or all of the three relays.
• All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers.
• Pool entry is $6.40 payable to the pool on the day.
Cost of meet entry is $7.00 per swimmer payable to Mandurah Mannas BSB 633 000 A/C 155870694 - please quote your name when depositing.
Entries close (with your entry fee) on Thursday Night (training) 6th November, 2020.
Enter by either:
Email Captain John with your choice and nominated times to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Fill out your details on the entry form available in the cage at training on Tuesday and Thursday nights.